Right at Home Homecare asistant
One of Ireland's leading and award-winning home care providers, Right at Home are currently hiring full-time and part-time home-care assistants and welcome those who can work in the Arklow area to get in touch today.
The service we provide promotes choice, independence, and quality of life for our clients by providing a tailored service, centred around each individual’s needs.
As a carer with Right at Home you will enjoy competitive pay and conditions, industry leading support and a family culture, that puts our clients and employees at the heart of everything we do.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life, for those we serve.
Job Spec Summary
- Assisting with both personal and practical care
- Facilitating independence and social involvement
- Ensure dignity, privacy and independence is maintained and respected
- Reporting any issues to your manager
Benefits and recognition
- Pay rate of between TBC depending on experience
- Extra weekend shift & bank holidays premiums available
- Industry leading employee support – We are the first Home Care company to be awarded IBEC KeepWell mark
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
- Provide Training - we're passionate about investing in our people
- Employee of the Month award
- Employees of the Year Awards – Regional and National
- Professional Development - we love to promote from within!
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) supplied
Required Competencies and Training
- Compassion, patience, and empathy
- Dependable and attentive, with a strong commitment to providing high levels of care
- Great communicator – with clients and support team
- Ability to work alone, use initiative and be mindful of health and safety and other organisational policies at all times
- Related experience providing care is desirable
- 2 QQI level 5 Healthcare modules – Care Skills and Care of the Elderly is a requirement
- Up to date patient moving & handling certificate (or training provided)
- International Police Clearance (where applicable)