Live-in Client's House
One of Ireland's leading award-winning home care providers, Right at Home are currently hiring full-time LIVE IN Care home-care assistants and welcome those who can work in the Dublin & surrounding areas to get in touch today.
As a Live-In Care home-care Assistant, you will be living with one of our clients or maybe even a couple to provide the very best care for a duration of approximately 12 weeks or more if desired. You are there to be a companion, but also to help them remain independent in their own home and cherish all the memories they’ve made there.
The Live in support tasks you will undertake include
- Providing personal care duties
- Medication reminders
- Offering our clients companionship
- Promoting clients health and well-being, enabling them to live their life to the full.
- Household chores
- Meal preparation
- Social Outings
As an Employee with Right at Home you will enjoy competitive pay and conditions, industry leading support and a family culture, that puts our clients and employees at the heart of everything we do. Including
- Work up to 42 hours a week with overtime available
- Pay rate from €12.50 per hour which depends on experience
- Free Accommodation
- Weekend and bank holidays premiums available
- Industry leading employee support – We are the first Home Care company to be awarded IBEC KeepWell mark
- Provide Training - we're passionate about investing in our people
- Employee of the Month award
- Employees of the Year Awards – Regional and National
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development - we love to promote from within!
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) supplied
Required Competencies and Training:
- Compassion, patience, and empathy
- Dependable and attentive, with a strong commitment to providing high levels of care
- Great communicator – with clients and support team
- Ability to work alone, use initiative and be mindful of health and safety and other organisational policies at all times
- Related experience providing care is desirable
- Have or work towards 2 QQI level 5 Healthcare modules – Care Skills and Care of the Elderly
- Up to date patient moving & handling certificate (or training provided)
- International Police Clearance (where applicable)