Right at Home, one of Ireland's leading home care agencies, are currently recruiting for both full-time and part-time home-care positions and invite care assistants who can work in the Dublin area to get in touch today.
- Travel expenses paid for travel between calls.
- Salary of between €12- €13.75 per hour depending on experience
- Extra weekend shift premiums available
- Double pay on bank holidays
- Extensive training provided - we're passionate about investing in our people.
- Full or part time flexible hours available
- Supportive work environment
- Progression opportunities - we love to promote from within!
- Assisting with both personal and practical care tasks e.g. dressing, washing, light household work, meal preparation
- Mobility assistance to place of employment or education
- Facilitating independence and social involvement i.e. trips, shopping, banking, community activities
- Ensure dignity, privacy and independence is maintained and respected at all times
- The Health Care Assistant will be flexible in approach and may be assigned additional duties from time to time.
- Reporting any medical issues to our Clinical Nurse team.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life, of those we serve.
The service we provide promotes choice, independence and quality of life for its users by providing a tailored service, centered around each individual person’s needs.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- At least 12 months related experience providing quality care is (Desirable)
- Must hold at least 2 QQI level 5 Healthcare modules – of which must include Care Skills and Care of the elderly (Essential)
- Up to date patient moving & handling certificate (Desirable - we can provide this if you don't already possess it.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (Essential)
- Reliable and trustworthy with a strong commitment to providing high levels of care (Essential)
- Full clean drivers licence with own transport (Essential)
- Ability to work alone, use initiative and be mindful of health and safety and other organisational policies at all times (Essential)