Right at Home an award winning and leading Irish home care providers, are seeking a Recruitment Officer.
This person will have recruitment experience, preferably in the health/home care, or have recruited for high volume roles in a fast-paced organisation with ambitious growth plans and aim to fill the hiring needs of the company.
Key to the success in this role will be identifying candidates, interviewing prospective candidates, effective/quick follow-up and planning to budgets the ability to manage and delivering projects to deadline as well as bringing new ideas to the fore in search of the best calibre candidates for the vacancies.
Job Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Team player who is also able to work and prioritise tasks independently.
- Organised, detail-oriented, demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively.
- Schedule and conduct interviews with prospective Carers and other professionals in an efficient and professional manner.
- Develop, implement, and maintain recruitment strategies both online and offline. Use a diverse mix of recruiting tools, websites etc.
- Develop, implement, and maintain recruitment strategies in the community. Through outreach, relationships and partnerships and recruitment events etc.
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
- Lead recruitment meetings. Collaborate with managers and coordinators - understand skill, availability, and geographic coverage of current care team as well as needs for growth areas.
- Conduct background checks including reference checks and Garda Vetting.
- Analyse interview results, extends job offers as appropriate and documents acceptance/non-acceptance.
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and common-sense resolution to daily challenges and opportunities.
- Ability to multi-task and problem-solve independently.
- Update our Applicant Tracking System (ATS). A clear grasp of MS Office programs in an office setting and maintaining client and Carer’s folders and databases.
- Communicate continually with the managers about any concerns or problems.
- Provide feedback to Right at Home senior management team and stakeholders.
- Such other duties as assigned by senior management.
Minimum of 2 years as a recruiter
- Working to targets
- Ideally in the home care sector
- Car driver with own car
- Competitive Salary
- Fuel Card
- Company Social
- Education Opportunities
- Career enhancement
- Employee Wellness Program
Please respond to this ad with a cover letter, CV and salary requirements.
Position Full time