If you are a caring, understanding and compassionate person looking for a rewarding career with flexible hours we would be delighted to have your application.
Right at Home, one of Ireland's leading home care agencies is currently recruiting for both full-time and part-time home-care positions and invites care assistants or those with a passion for care to get in touch today.
It's not a simple job it is putting your heart into the daily lives of people who need dedication. Come to join this company that seeks to bring dignity and affection to its clients.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life, of those we serve.
The service we provide promotes choice, independence and quality of life for its users by providing a tailored service, centered around each individual person’s needs.
- Competitive Salary
- Guaranteed Hours
- Extensive training provided - we're passionate about investing in our people.
- Full or part time flexible hours available
- Supportive work environment
- Social Events
- Employee Wellbeing Program
- Progression opportunities - we love to promote from within!
Your responsibilities as a Practice Supervisor will include
- Conduct care supervision visits
- Conduct risk assessments to ensure a safe working environment
- Oversee the accurate maintenance of supervision records
- Participate in care activities as part of the care supervision process
- Employ a best practice approach in the care of our clients
- Support and supervise our carers to deliver the best possible care.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- QQI/Fetac Level 5 Major award for Health Care Skills
- Computer literacy/administration skills desirable
- Min 1 year of experience working as a Care Assistant.
- Experience in a supervisory capacity is desirable- preferably in home care setting, but experience in other sectors is also considered.
- Must have driving lincense
Essential qualities of a home care Supervisor include the ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of people. Also vital is the ability to support and engage a team of people who are spread over a large area.