So, if you are a caring, understanding and compassionate person looking for a rewarding career with flexible hours, this is your place. We would be delighted to have your application.
Right at Home, one of Ireland's leading home care agencies is currently recruiting for both full-time and part-time home-care positions and invites care assistants or those with a passion for care to get in touch today.
It's not a simple job it is putting your heart into the daily lives of people who need dedication. Come to join this company that seeks to bring dignity and affection to its clients.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life, of those we serve. The service we provide promotes choice, independence and quality of life for its users by providing a tailored service centered around each individual person’s needs.
Healthcare Assistant Benefits:
- Salary of between €12:00 - 13:50 per hour (with compliance complete)
- Flexible hours contracts are available.
- "KeepWell" accredited company - Right at Home's program and commitment to staff health, wellbeing and safety
- Next-day shadowing calls - we can have you working quickly after a hiring decision has been made.
- All PPE and Uniform provide
- We paid for travel and Garda Vetting
- Employee Assistance Counselling program
- Progression opportunities - we love to promote from within!
- Assisting with both personal and practical care tasks e.g. dressing, washing, light household work, meal preparation
- Mobility assistance to a place of employment or education
- Facilitating independence and social involvement i.e. trips, shopping, banking, community activities
- Ensure dignity, privacy and independence is maintained and respected at all times
- The Health Care Assistant will be flexible in approach and may be assigned additional duties from time to time.
- Reporting any medical issues to our Clinical Nurse team.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Must hold at least 2 QQI level 5 Healthcare modules – of which must include Care Skills and Care of the elderly (Essential)
- Up to date patient moving & handling certificate (Desirable - we can provide this if you don't already possess it.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (Essential)
- Reliable and trustworthy with a strong commitment to providing high levels of care (Essential)
- Ability to work alone, use initiative and be mindful of health and safety and other organizational policies at all times (Essential)